people who unironically use multiple exclamation points in texts are the cutest fucking thing omfg. even mundane things are made cuter like “just got on the bus!!!! will be home soon!!!” like yeAH UR ON THE BUS U BIG CUTIE. I WILL SEE U AT HOME. LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE STREET.
Me in 50 years
- *Bringing my grandchild to bed*
- Grandchild: Grandma, tell me a bedtime story!
- Me: *getting 1st volume of SnK out of my bag* okay my dear, listen carefully *clearing throat* "On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Titans and were.."
- *My daughter is coming in*
- Daughter: No mom, stop it, we talked about that!
- Me: Mikasa, please!
- Daughter: No!
- Me: Then let me just sing a bedtime song for him.
- Daughter: ...Okay
- Me: SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER
I read smut before bed like it’s a fucking bedtime story
muffled attack on titan opening in the distance
"Being brave doesn’t mean you aren’t scared. Being brave means you are scared, really scared, badly scared, and you do the right thing anyway."
Neil Gaiman, Coraline (via thatkindofwoman)
I know I haven’t posted a piano transcription in weeks, but I’m working on one right freaking now, I promise! <3